Looking for a Fantastic School?
You've Found Us!
Our Mission Statement: Brampton Christian School exists to provide quality academic, spiritual, physical, and social education in a Christ-centered environment.
Registration Dates for the 2020-2021 School Year
Registration is now open!
New families interested in registering their students at BCS are encouraged to book an Admissions Interview as early as possible, as spaces fill up very quickly. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, interviews can be arranged electronically (e.g. Zoom, Skype, etc.). Please note that entrance tests have been waived until further notice.
Junior Kindergarten Guidelines:
All children entering our Junior Kindergarten program must be 4 years of age (or the age of 3 and turning 4 between September 1st and December 31st) of the set academic year.
Completion of a JK program in another school/institution, will not be an automatic move to the SK program. Students must complete the JK program in its entirety. Age guidelines will be followed and adhered to.
Senior Kindergarten Guidelines:
All children entering our Senior Kindergarten program must be 5 years of age (or age 4 and turning 5 between September 1st and December 31st of the set academic year. Completion of a SK program in another school/institution, will not be an automatic move to Grade One. Students must complete the SK program in its entirety. Age guidelines will be followed and adhered to.
The following downloadable forms are available for your convenience. Applicants must book an Admission Interview to apply.
- The Elementary Student/Parent Handbook
- The Junior High Student/Parent Handbook
- The Senior High Student/Parent Handbook
- The BCS Admissions Application Form
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
International Student Applications
Although Brampton Christian School does accept International Student Applications, please be advised of the following:
- Students applying must be entirely fluent in English & able to communicate in an academic context. BCS does not offer ESL support.
- BCS does not offer billeting services for international students.
- A different Tuition and Fee Schedule applies for International Students, available on request.
- Depending on the country from which the applicant is coming, a Study Visa may be necessary for study at BCS. The student and his/her family is responsible for obtaining a Study Visa from the Canadian Government.
International Students interesting in applying to BCS should contact the school directly by
or telephone call (1-905-843-3771)